- 1 How much concrete do I need calculator?
- 2 How much does 23 yards of concrete cost?
- 3 How much cement do I need for 20×30 pad?
- 4 How much is 2×2 concrete slab?
- 5 How many bags of concrete do I need for a 10×20 slab?
- 6 How thick should a concrete slab be?
- 7 How much would a 4 inch slab of concrete cost?
- 8 Can I pour a 2 inch concrete slab?
- 9 How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
- 10 What is the difference between a concrete slab and a cement slab?
- 11 How much does it cost to build a 30×40 garage?
- 12 Is it cheaper to pour concrete yourself?
- 13 How much steel is RCC slab?
- 14 How much weight can a 6 concrete slab hold?
- 15 How do I calculate how much steel I need for a slab?
How much concrete do I need calculator?
How to calculate concrete:
- Determine how thick you want the concrete.
- Measure the length and width that you‘d like to cover.
- Multiply the length by the width to determine square footage.
- Convert the thickness from inches to feet.
- Multiply the thickness in feet by the square footage to determine cubic feet.
How much does 23 yards of concrete cost?
Use $90 per cubic yard as a ballpark figure for concrete prices, but concrete slab cost will vary by region. Also, expect a fee of about $60 per load for delivery from a concrete truck for concrete cost. There could be other fees for such things as Saturday concrete truck delivery and small loads.
How much cement do I need for 20×30 pad?
Concrete Slab Prices By Size
|Slab Size||Square Feet||Average Cost Installed|
How much is 2×2 concrete slab?
If you were going to pour a slab that was 2 feet wide and 2 feet long, it might be 4” deep, which is a normal depth for a concrete slab. So now the equation looks like this: 2′ x 2’x 4”. Now, you have to get everything into the same units. Just multiple 2 x 2 x 4 ÷ 12 and the answer is 1.3 cubic feet.
How many bags of concrete do I need for a 10×20 slab?
A 60-pound bag yields. 017 cubic yards, and an 80-pound bag yields. 022 cubic yards. For a 10 x 10 slab, you would need 77 60-pound bags or 60 80-pound bags.
How thick should a concrete slab be?
Standard concrete floor slab thickness in residential construction is 4 inches. Five to six inches is recommended if the concrete will receive occasional heavy loads, such as motor homes or garbage trucks. To prepare the base, cut the ground level to the proper depth to allow for the slab thickness.
How much would a 4 inch slab of concrete cost?
It costs about $6 per square foot to pour concrete, or between $4 and $8 per square foot.
Concrete Work Cost by Thickness.
|Thickness||Typical Cost With Labor|
|4”||$5.35 per square foot|
|5”||$5.80 per square foot|
|6”||$6.20 per square foot|
|8”||$7 per square foot|
Can I pour a 2 inch concrete slab?
If done properly, new concrete can often be poured right over an existing slab. For this to be feasible, the contractor needs to pour at least 2 inches thick, use smaller aggregate, and incorporate reinforcement such as welded wire mesh or fiber mixed into the concrete.
How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
how many 80lb bags of concrete are in a yard? You will need 45 bags of concrete mix to make a cubic yard of concrete. There’s 27 cubic feet of concrete in a cubic yard.
What is the difference between a concrete slab and a cement slab?
What is the difference between cement and concrete? Although the terms cement and concrete often are used interchangeably, cement is actually an ingredient of concrete. Concrete is a mixture of aggregates and paste. The aggregates are sand and gravel or crushed stone; the paste is water and portland cement.
How much does it cost to build a 30×40 garage?
The cost for straight wall metal garages starts at about $12 per square ft. Taking the roof into account, the cost of a 30’x40′ straight wall garage is about $14,400. Accessories and delivery will add another $3000 to this cost for a total estimate of $17,400.
Is it cheaper to pour concrete yourself?
One of the least expensive ways to get concrete is to mix your own. You can buy bags of the mix from a home improvement store. Typically, you only have to add water for it to be ready to pour. Otherwise, you risk getting a weaker concrete once it cures, which could lead to cracks or crumbles within a couple of years.
How much steel is RCC slab?
Thumb rule for Steel required for RCC slab is 80 kgs/m3, then quantity of steel required for 100 sq ft ( 1.18 m3) rcc slab is equal to = 80 × 1.18 = 94.5 Kgs. Ans.:- 94.5 Kgs steel quantity are required for 100 sq ft 5 inch thick rcc roof slab.
How much weight can a 6 concrete slab hold?
Basically, 3000 psi is the flat slab of a home that has the dimension WxLxD (about 6″). This means that that slab of concrete will hold 3,000 lbs per square inch.
How do I calculate how much steel I need for a slab?
The quantity is done in two steps.
- (Calculation of Bars No’s) First, calculate the number of bars required (main and distribution both). FORMULA = (Total length – Clear cover)/center to center spacing + 1. Main bar = (5000 – (25+25))/100 + 1. = 4950 Divided by 100 + 1. = 51 Bars.
- (Cutting length)