- 1 What is the best cleaner for stained concrete floors?
- 2 How do you clean and shine stained concrete floors?
- 3 How do you clean badly stained concrete?
- 4 How do you clean interior concrete floors?
- 5 Can you use Pine Sol on stained concrete floors?
- 6 Does white vinegar clean concrete?
- 7 Can you use Mop and Glo on stained concrete floors?
- 8 Can you polish acid stained concrete?
- 9 Can you use Fabuloso on stained concrete floors?
- 10 Does vinegar harm concrete?
- 11 Will straight bleach harm concrete?
- 12 How can I clean my patio without a pressure washer?
- 13 What is the best concrete cleaner?
- 14 Can you use vinegar to clean concrete floors?
- 15 Can you steam clean concrete floors?
What is the best cleaner for stained concrete floors?
For most concrete floors, you can use a mixture of flour and hydrogen peroxide or water and trisodium phosphate. But for stamped concrete floors or polished concrete floors, you’ll want to use a gentler solution. If your indoor concrete flooring is stamped, use a mop and mix water and a mild cleaner in a bucket.
How do you clean and shine stained concrete floors?
Stained concrete floors are easy to clean and keep shiny.
- Sweep your floor. Use a dustmop to avoid damaging the surface of your stained concrete floor.
- Mop your floors. Use a damp mop for occasional cleanup.
- Seal your floors.
- Wax your floors.
- Avoid scuffing your floor.
- Maintain your shiny floors.
How do you clean badly stained concrete?
Mix 1/2 cup baking soda to one gallon of water for a gentle cleaning solution. Add 1/8 cup of liquid dish detergent. Spray on patio surface, let sit for 30 minutes, then scrub and rinse. For heavily stained or mildewed patios, you may need a pressure washer.
How do you clean interior concrete floors?
How to Clean Concrete Floors
- Clear debris. Clean and clear the floor of all debris, dirt and dust using a vacuum, soft bristle broom or dry dust mop.
- Apply Simple Green Multi-Surface Floor Care. Spray the cleaning solution as a light mist across your floor section by section.
- Mop up in sections. Wet mop with clean water and wring well.
Can you use Pine Sol on stained concrete floors?
You can use Pine–Sol® Cleaners on most concrete floors. Pine–Sol® Cleaners are concentrated formulas that you dilute for most jobs. For general concrete cleanup, use a 24 oz.
Does white vinegar clean concrete?
Yes. Vinegar makes a great cleaner for stained concrete floors. Because of its acidity, you should dilute it 50/50 with warm water to avoid damaging the floors. However, you can use small amounts of full-strength vinegar for touch stains, followed by a quick water rinse.
Can you use Mop and Glo on stained concrete floors?
Waxing Products and Concrete Flooring
Not all types of concrete flooring will benefit from this treatment, but high gloss polished flooring and some types of stained concrete flooring will. Do not use cheap wax-cleanser combination products, such as Mop-n-Glo and other products available at your local grocery store.
Can you polish acid stained concrete?
Yes, acid stained concrete can be polished. Acid–staining is a permanent change to your concrete so even the grinding involved in polishing will not remove the color.
Can you use Fabuloso on stained concrete floors?
Get you a microfiber dry dust mop and use it everyday to remove any dirt. It’s safe to use a neutral pH cleaner on polished concrete when you mop. Just don’t use fabuloso or mop and glo and you should be fine.
Does vinegar harm concrete?
Vinegar does not dissolve concrete itself but can degrade the cement that binds concrete together. As a weak, dilute acid, vinegar will cause only minor damage to concrete but can take the shine off polished surfaces. It can, however, be used to remove small amounts of cement from tools.
Will straight bleach harm concrete?
When applied to concrete, bleach does not harm the sturdy material. It also disinfects concrete. When using bleach, work in a well-ventilated area because the fumes from bleach can be overwhelming. Depending on your cleaning project, you might combine the bleach with detergent, dilute it with water or use it straight.
How can I clean my patio without a pressure washer?
How to clean patio slabs (without bleach or a pressure washer)
- Step 1: Remove any weeds.
- Step 2: Mix the soap with warm water to make your own patio cleaner.
- Step 3: Pour some of the mixture on your dirty patio.
- Step 4: Start brushing.
- Step 5: Rinse with clean water.
- Step 6: Remember your joints.
What is the best concrete cleaner?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall. Zep Neutral pH Floor Cleaner Concentrate ZUNEUT128.
- Best Bang For The Buck. Sunnyside 64216 TSP All Purpose Cleaner.
- Best Eco-Friendly. ACT Concrete Cleaner.
- Best For Pressure Washing. Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Pressure Washer Cleaner.
- Best Waterless.
- Best Degreaser.
- Best For Mold and Mildew.
Can you use vinegar to clean concrete floors?
A natural, all-purpose cleaner, white vinegar is one of the best ways to clean concrete, especially if your floor has stubborn stains caused by mildew or grease. Vinegar also works as a phenomenal spot treatment and stain remover.
Can you steam clean concrete floors?
A steam cleaner is the most effective cleaning tool when cleaning concrete because the steam will penetrate even the tiniest of crevices to lift and remove dirt, debris, grease, stains, gum, odors, etc. Then, steam clean the floors with a floor cleaning head and if you have heavy stains use the micro fiber cover.