- 1 What is the best cleaner for stained concrete floors?
- 2 How do you clean interior concrete floors?
- 3 Can you use Pine Sol on stained concrete floors?
- 4 How do you deep clean stained concrete floors?
- 5 Does white vinegar clean concrete?
- 6 What is the best concrete cleaner?
- 7 Is Simple Green good for cleaning concrete?
- 8 Does baking soda clean concrete?
- 9 Can I use Mop and Glo on stained concrete?
- 10 Is concrete staining cheaper than tile?
- 11 Can you use a steam mop on stained concrete floors?
- 12 How do you clean heavily stained concrete?
- 13 Can you use bleach on stained concrete floors?
- 14 How do you refresh stained concrete floors?
What is the best cleaner for stained concrete floors?
For most concrete floors, you can use a mixture of flour and hydrogen peroxide or water and trisodium phosphate. But for stamped concrete floors or polished concrete floors, you’ll want to use a gentler solution. If your indoor concrete flooring is stamped, use a mop and mix water and a mild cleaner in a bucket.
How do you clean interior concrete floors?
How to Clean Concrete Floors
- Clear debris. Clean and clear the floor of all debris, dirt and dust using a vacuum, soft bristle broom or dry dust mop.
- Apply Simple Green Multi-Surface Floor Care. Spray the cleaning solution as a light mist across your floor section by section.
- Mop up in sections. Wet mop with clean water and wring well.
Can you use Pine Sol on stained concrete floors?
You can use Pine–Sol® Cleaners on most concrete floors. Pine–Sol® Cleaners are concentrated formulas that you dilute for most jobs. For general concrete cleanup, use a 24 oz.
How do you deep clean stained concrete floors?
STAINED CONCRETE CARE
- Dry dust mop or damp mop regularly to keep away dirt and grime, cutting down on abrasion.
- Damp mop with a pH-neutral cleaner and water for an occasional deeper cleaning.
- Protect with a good film-forming sealer and a coat of wax or floor finish.
Does white vinegar clean concrete?
Yes. Vinegar makes a great cleaner for stained concrete floors. Because of its acidity, you should dilute it 50/50 with warm water to avoid damaging the floors. However, you can use small amounts of full-strength vinegar for touch stains, followed by a quick water rinse.
What is the best concrete cleaner?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall. Zep Neutral pH Floor Cleaner Concentrate ZUNEUT128.
- Best Bang For The Buck. Sunnyside 64216 TSP All Purpose Cleaner.
- Best Eco-Friendly. ACT Concrete Cleaner.
- Best For Pressure Washing. Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Pressure Washer Cleaner.
- Best Waterless.
- Best Degreaser.
- Best For Mold and Mildew.
Is Simple Green good for cleaning concrete?
You can use Simple Green Oxy Solve Concrete and Driveway Cleaner to clean a concrete patio with or without a pressure washer. It removes oil, grease, grime and most stains and discolorations. Its biodegradable formula is safe for lawns and pets.
Does baking soda clean concrete?
Cleaning concrete with vinegar or baking soda is a good option if you are looking for a natural cleaner. While cleaning concrete with bleach or detergent can be effective, it can also be toxic to plants. Spray the mixture on your concrete surface and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then scrub and rinse your concrete.
Can I use Mop and Glo on stained concrete?
Waxing Products and Concrete Flooring
Not all types of concrete flooring will benefit from this treatment, but high gloss polished flooring and some types of stained concrete flooring will. Do not use cheap wax-cleanser combination products, such as Mop-n-Glo and other products available at your local grocery store.
Is concrete staining cheaper than tile?
Staining a concrete floor typically costs less than tiling. Installing ceramic or porcelain tile costs on average between $15 and $20 per square foot.
Can you use a steam mop on stained concrete floors?
Concrete Floors or Tiles
Porous surfaces like concrete are ideal for steam mopping, as the steam is able to extract dirt and build-up with ease.
How do you clean heavily stained concrete?
Mix 1/2 cup baking soda to one gallon of water for a gentle cleaning solution. Add 1/8 cup of liquid dish detergent. Spray on patio surface, let sit for 30 minutes, then scrub and rinse. For heavily stained or mildewed patios, you may need a pressure washer.
Can you use bleach on stained concrete floors?
NEVER use ammonia, bleach or vinegar or products containing high phosphate levels or pine oils. These products are corrosive to the finishes that were applied to your concrete floors. When concrete floors are done, a floor finish is applied to protect the sealer as well as to add shine.
How do you refresh stained concrete floors?
To change the color, we’re covering the two most common solutions here: You can re-stain the floors (by applying a new penetrating sealant) or paint them (by applying an industrial coating).