- 1 How much concrete do I need for a 10×10 slab?
- 2 How do I figure out how many yards of concrete I need?
- 3 How much does it cost to pour a 30×50 slab?
- 4 How many square feet does 10 yards of concrete cover?
- 5 How many square feet does a 80lb bag of concrete cover?
- 6 How many bags of cement do I need for 100 square feet?
- 7 How many bags of cement do I need for 1 yard?
- 8 How much does 2 yards of concrete cost?
- 9 Should you put plastic under concrete?
- 10 Can you pour concrete directly on dirt?
- 11 Is it cheaper to pour concrete yourself?
- 12 How much is 4 yards of concrete cost?
- 13 How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
- 14 How much does it cost to pour a 12×12 concrete slab?
How much concrete do I need for a 10×10 slab?
For a 10 x 10 slab, we’d suggest a mix with a capacity of about 4,000 pounds per square inch, or psi. This is basic for residential projects, and it can withstand traffic and support heavy loads.
How do I figure out how many yards of concrete I need?
How do I calculate how much concrete I need for a slab?
- Measure the area in feet.
- Multiply length by width, and then by thickness.
- Divide the resulting number by 27 to find cubic yards.
How much does it cost to pour a 30×50 slab?
Concrete Slab Cost Calculator
|Size (in feet)||Approximate Cost|
How many square feet does 10 yards of concrete cover?
One Cubic Yard of Concrete: 4-inches thick – covers 81 square feet. 5-inches thick – covers 65 square feet. 6-inches thick – covers 54 square feet.
How many square feet does a 80lb bag of concrete cover?
4 sq feet in that amount of cement.
How many bags of cement do I need for 100 square feet?
Ans.:- 7.6 no of cement bags (381.30 kgs) are required for 100 sq ft rcc roof slab 4 inch thick m20 grade concrete. Ans.:- 7.6 bags (381.30 kgs), 9.5 bags (476.10 kgs) & 11.4 bags ( 570.8 kgs) cement are required for 100 sq ft rcc roof slab 4 inch, 5inch & 6 inch thick respectively in m20 grade of concrete.
How many bags of cement do I need for 1 yard?
# It takes approximately 5 Bags of Portland cement, 8 cubic ft of sand, and 20 cubic ft of gravel to make approximately 1 cubic yard (27 cubic feet) of concrete.
How much does 2 yards of concrete cost?
According to the NRMCA – Ready Mixed Concrete Industry Data Survey, the average cost of concrete in 2018 was $120 per cubic yard, or $240 for the 2 cubic yards needed for a typical 10-by-10-foot patio.
Bulk Concrete Prices.
|Cubic Yards||Price Range|
Should you put plastic under concrete?
Recently, though, research has shown that the old traditional layer of 6-mil Visqueen (polyethylene plastic) under the slab is seldom effective for two main reasons: Although it may seem water-tight, this grade of material allows a lot of water vapor to pass through.
Can you pour concrete directly on dirt?
Long story short, yes you can pour concrete over dirt.
Is it cheaper to pour concrete yourself?
One of the least expensive ways to get concrete is to mix your own. You can buy bags of the mix from a home improvement store. Typically, you only have to add water for it to be ready to pour. Otherwise, you risk getting a weaker concrete once it cures, which could lead to cracks or crumbles within a couple of years.
How much is 4 yards of concrete cost?
Each cubic yard of concrete costs $119 to $147 per cubic yard delivered.
Short-Load Concrete Prices.
|Cubic Yards||Mixing On-site Fees|
|4 – 4.75||$80|
|3 – 3.75||$90|
|2 – 2.75||$100|
|1 – 1.75||$110|
How many 80lb bags of concrete make a yard?
how many 80lb bags of concrete are in a yard? You will need 45 bags of concrete mix to make a cubic yard of concrete. There’s 27 cubic feet of concrete in a cubic yard.
How much does it cost to pour a 12×12 concrete slab?
How much does a 12×12 concrete slab cost? The average cost to pour a 12×12 concrete slab that is 4” thick is between $888 and $1,584, with professional labor and materials included.