- 1 How do you clean discolored concrete sidewalks?
- 2 How do you remove stains from a sidewalk?
- 3 How do you clean stained concrete?
- 4 Does white vinegar clean concrete?
- 5 How do you make concrete look new again?
- 6 What is the best concrete cleaner?
- 7 What is the best concrete stain remover?
- 8 Will straight bleach harm concrete?
- 9 How do you shine stained concrete?
- 10 Can you use Pine Sol on stained concrete floors?
- 11 How do you deep clean concrete floors?
- 12 How can I clean my patio without a pressure washer?
- 13 How can I clean my patio floor without a pressure washer?
- 14 Does OxiClean clean concrete?
How do you clean discolored concrete sidewalks?
Apply vinegar or bleach to the discolored areas. If you use vinegar, do not dilute it. Pour it onto the concrete and scrub it into the surface with a scrub brush. If the discoloration starts to fade, repeat until it disappears completely.
How do you remove stains from a sidewalk?
- Use a pressure washer to remove all solid leaf matter or debris from the concrete.
- Apply an organic detergent (as recommended above) to damp concrete. Let it sit for a few minutes.
- Scrub vigorously with a stiff broom or scrub brush.
- Rinse the concrete with water until you remove all the soap.
How do you clean stained concrete?
For most concrete floors, you can use a mixture of flour and hydrogen peroxide or water and trisodium phosphate. But for stamped concrete floors or polished concrete floors, you’ll want to use a gentler solution. If your indoor concrete flooring is stamped, use a mop and mix water and a mild cleaner in a bucket.
Does white vinegar clean concrete?
Yes. Vinegar makes a great cleaner for stained concrete floors. Because of its acidity, you should dilute it 50/50 with warm water to avoid damaging the floors. However, you can use small amounts of full-strength vinegar for touch stains, followed by a quick water rinse.
How do you make concrete look new again?
3 Ways to Make Old Concrete Look New Again
- Power Wash. Over time, your concrete will accumulate grime and dirt.
- Resurface. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to improve your curb appeal, resurfacing your concrete steps and driveway is a great way to start.
- Add Stain or Sealing Coats.
- Revive Your Old Concrete.
What is the best concrete cleaner?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall. Zep Neutral pH Floor Cleaner Concentrate ZUNEUT128.
- Best Bang For The Buck. Sunnyside 64216 TSP All Purpose Cleaner.
- Best Eco-Friendly. ACT Concrete Cleaner.
- Best For Pressure Washing. Simple Green Oxy Solve Total Pressure Washer Cleaner.
- Best Waterless.
- Best Degreaser.
- Best For Mold and Mildew.
What is the best concrete stain remover?
Best Concrete Oil Stain Remover
- Terminator Concrete Stain & Grease Remover.
- EXIMO Waterless Concrete Cleaner.
- PROSOCO Oil & Grease Stain Remover for Driveways.
- Krud Cutter Concrete & Driveway Pressure Washer Concentrate – Best degreaser for oil on concrete.
Will straight bleach harm concrete?
When applied to concrete, bleach does not harm the sturdy material. It also disinfects concrete. When using bleach, work in a well-ventilated area because the fumes from bleach can be overwhelming. Depending on your cleaning project, you might combine the bleach with detergent, dilute it with water or use it straight.
How do you shine stained concrete?
Stained concrete floors are easy to clean and keep shiny.
- Sweep your floor. Use a dustmop to avoid damaging the surface of your stained concrete floor.
- Mop your floors. Use a damp mop for occasional cleanup.
- Seal your floors.
- Wax your floors.
- Avoid scuffing your floor.
- Maintain your shiny floors.
Can you use Pine Sol on stained concrete floors?
You can use Pine–Sol® Cleaners on most concrete floors. Pine–Sol® Cleaners are concentrated formulas that you dilute for most jobs. For general concrete cleanup, use a 24 oz.
How do you deep clean concrete floors?
- Remove Surface Dust and Debris. Sweep, vacuum or dust mop regularly to help prevent scratches from dirt and grit.
- Mix Cleaning Solution and Wet Mop. Weekly, mix two gallons of warm water and two teaspoons dishwashing liquid in a bucket or sink.
- Rinse and Dry.
How can I clean my patio without a pressure washer?
How to clean patio slabs (without bleach or a pressure washer)
- Step 1: Remove any weeds.
- Step 2: Mix the soap with warm water to make your own patio cleaner.
- Step 3: Pour some of the mixture on your dirty patio.
- Step 4: Start brushing.
- Step 5: Rinse with clean water.
- Step 6: Remember your joints.
How can I clean my patio floor without a pressure washer?
Mix 1/2 cup baking soda to one gallon of water for a gentle cleaning solution. Add 1/8 cup of liquid dish detergent. Spray on patio surface, let sit for 30 minutes, then scrub and rinse. For heavily stained or mildewed patios, you may need a pressure washer.
Does OxiClean clean concrete?
The active ingredient in OxiClean is sodium percarbonate, a powder that, when mixed with water, releases hydrogen peroxide and soda ash. The powder mixes best into warm-to-hot water. Mop that onto the walkway and wait five to 30 minutes. During that time, you can scrub the concrete to make the cleaning more effective.