HAENER BLOCK Advantages
What are the advantages to using HAENER BLOCK?
- The HAENER BLOCK is interlocking and mortarless, allowing it
to be laid up to ten times faster than conventional block.
- Since there are no undercuts it can be produced on conventional block
machines, using conventional pallets, without alterations to the machine
or production equipment.
- Unskilled or semi-skilled labor can be used.
- Aesthetically pleasing with its simulated mortar joint.
- Production costs for the are the same as those for conventional blocks.
- With no trowel, both hands can be used to speed the work.
- Grouting can be pumped after dry stacking to desired height.
- Mortar may be used as a first course if needed to assure a level
- Lintels, windows, columns, and door frames are formed using HAENER
- Columns can be formed with HAENER BLOCK.
- Little or no heavy equipment necessary on the job.
- Comprises a concrete forming system with no expensive concrete forms.
- Insulation materials can be used as required.
- Job clutter (mixers, wheelbarrows, hawk boards, hoses) significantly
- Keeps a wall system aligned without mortar.
- Can be used in any part of the world, using available local materials.
- Can be used for do-it- yourself projects.
- Mortarless application eliminates Building Code cleanout requirements
when solid grouted.
- Grout strength is maximized through Haener's interlocking cell structures.
- No more hauling, stripping, maintaining and inventorying expensive
- The ideal building block system to use with Surface Bonding Materials.
- HAENER BLOCK can be produced in all stripping machines.